Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from the UK?
- Returns from the UK are free and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date your order was delivered or made available for collection to return it.
- We’re paperless, so you won’t receive a returns note with your parcel – don’t worry, you won’t need one, just place your return as described below.
- All returns are subject to our Original Condition and Fair Use policies – check out our Returns Policy.
- It takes up to 10 days for a returned parcel to reach our warehouse and be processed.
- We don’t offer exchanges – all accepted returns will be refunded.
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g., tags have been removed, or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and may have to send it back to you.
- Go to ‘My Account’ and open ‘My Orders’. Select ‘Create Return’ on the order you want to return. Returning items from multiple orders? No problem - you’ll see all items from the orders you can still return on your screen.
- Select the items you’re returning and the reasons for return.
- Search for your nearest drop off point, then select ‘Place Return’. You’ll receive a QR code by email – you can also find it in ‘My Returns’.
- Place your return in a single parcel. You can use any packaging you like – doesn’t have to be the one you received your order in - as long as it’s secure.
- Take your parcel and your QR code to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest.
Want to book a collection instead? Follow this link for more info on how collections work.
Please make sure all the items you’ve selected to return fit in one parcel. If they don’t, you'll need to create a separate return for the second parcel with the items in it – it’ll have its own QR code and tracking number.
You can also send us any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 80-90%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging.
Depending on your chosen drop-off point, please make sure your parcel doesn't exceed the sizes listed below (otherwise the carrier may not be able to accept it).
EVRi: 15kg, 120x60x60cm
Royal Mail: 20kg, 61x46x46cm
ASDA toyou: 25kg, 90x60x60cm
InPost Lockers: 15kg,41cm x 38cm x 64cm
You’ll select your drop-off point when placing your return, but if you change your mind, your QR code can be used at any drop-off point that offers the same returns service as the one you originally selected. Find the nearest drop-off location for your chosen carrier below:
EVRi Drop Off - select 'Refine Search - pay, print or return in store' to see which EVRi locations offer the print in store option.
Royal Mail Post Office finder - use the Filters tool next to the postcode search bar to see which Post Office locations offer print returns label services in store.
InPost Instant Returns Locker finder - available 24/7, InPost Lockers can be found in handy locations like train stations and supermarkets.
If you choose to return through another method, it's your responsibility to pay for your return. Don’t forget to keep your proof of postage!
Our returns address is: ASOS, Barlby Road, Selby, YO8 5BL, UK.
You can track the progress of your return by using the tracking number that can be found in the ‘My Returns’ tab in ‘My Account’ or in your return drop off confirmation email. Just copy that number and look it up on the carrier’s website:
EVRi (select 'Track')
Note: if you returned with InPost, you’ll need to proactively request virtual proof of postage to be sent to you when dropping the return off. To do that, scan the QR code on the locker screen, input your email address, then press "Confirm".
If you use the ASOS app, make sure to enable push notifications to be notified when your return has been processed. Get more information on notifications here.
Keep hold of your proof of postage in case you need to contact us.
Returns take up to 10 calendar days to reach our warehouse and be processed – we’ll send you an email once that’s done.
After that, it may take up to 10 working days for your refund to reach your account depending on your bank/card issuer. If your refund is a voucher, it will be locked to your account ready for you to use. Read more about how refunds work here.
Your delivery charge may be refunded in some circumstances, for example if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order has been cancelled under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. You can read more in our Ts&Cs here.
- Register your return here. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Once you've filled in details of your return, you'll need to select the drop-off point you’ll be taking your returns package to. You can find a list of your nearest drop-off points when selecting your returns method.
- Once you've confirmed your returns information, you'll be sent a PDF label to place on the front of your parcel. This can be printed at your local post office. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
- Register your return here to let us know which items you're returning and why.
- Once you've registered, your unique QR code will be emailed to you.
- Take your unique QR code to your chosen drop-off location, and they’ll be able to print out your returns label for you.
We don't currently offer QR code returns for customers in the Isle of Man, however you can return your parcel via the EVRi Collection Service – find out more about arranging this here.
Just one more thing...
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.