Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from the UK?
Haven’t you heard? ASOS have taken returns online! You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- Returning your order within 29 to 45 days? A gift voucher will be issued instead - click here to find out more.
- It can take up to 10 working days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
1. Go to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. Select the items you’re returning and the reason you’re returning them to us.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point.
You’ll still have the option to choose which carrier you’d like to return your order with, but we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us.
Decide which carrier you're returning with and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you've selected need to be posted back in one parcel.
4. Your unique QR code will be emailed to you. We’ll also save your QR code to your account under My Returns, just in case the email gets deleted.
Take your parcel and QR code to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest!
For more information on returning your order with Hermes Collection, click here.
Get more information on returning from The Channel Islands.