Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from the UK?
There are lots of ways you can return your order - please see more info below.
1. You can return for FREE by going to to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. Select the items you’re returning and the reason you’re returning them to us. All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point.You’ll still have the option to choose which carrier you’d like to return your order with, but we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us.
Decide which carrier you're returning with and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you've selected need to be posted back in one parcel. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to the parcel.
4. Your unique QR code will be emailed to you. We’ll also save your QR code to your account under My Returns, just in case the email gets deleted.
Take your parcel and QR code to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest!
5. Hold tight! It can take up to 10 days for your order to reach our warehouse and be processed. Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show in your account. Keep hold of your proof of postage - we may need to see it at a later date. Find out how to track your return here.
If you need to return your order from the Isle on Man click here.
You have 28 days from the date your order was delivered, or available for collection to return it for a refund.
*All returns are subject to our original condition and fair use policies set out in our Returns Policy.
Your QR code is valid for 30 days and can be used at any drop-off point that offers the same returns service as the one you selected when creating your return. To find the nearest drop-off location for your chosen carrier, click below:
Hermes Drop Off - select Refine Search - pay, print or return in store to see which Hermes locations offer the print in store option.
Royal Mail Post Office finder - use the Filters tool next to the postcode search bar to see which Post Office locations offer print returns label services in store.
If you have items from more than one order that you'd like to return, you can send them back in the same parcel. You'll just need to create a return for each order in My Account, to let us know which items you're returning from each order.
If you've created multiple returns for items from different orders, and have returned everything in one parcel, you'll only need to present one QR code or label when returning your order. Once scanned, the order linked to this QR code or label will be the only return that will be updated in My Account. However, once your returned items are received at our warehouse, they'll all be processed at the same time, and we'll drop you an email to confirm.
You can also send us any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 65%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging.
What packaging to use
You don't have to use your ASOS packaging - as long as the items are packed securely and the correct label is attached, we'll be able to process each of your returns as soon as they reach the warehouse.
Depending on your carrier, please make sure your parcel doesn't exceed the sizes listed below - otherwise the carrier may not be able to accept it.
Royal Mail: 20kg, 61x46x46cm
Collect+: 10kg, 60x50x50cm
Hermes: 15kg, 120cm x 60cm x 60cm
toYou: 25kg, 90x60x60cm
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.