Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order through My Account?
If you're looking to return something from Belgium, Czech Republic or Portugal, you’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip with your order. Instead, you'll need to create a return through My Account.
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 14 working days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
1. Go to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. Select the items you’re returning and the reason you’re returning them to us.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
4. You'll be emailed a label to place on the front of the parcel which you'll need to print.
Take your parcel to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest! Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
Multiple orders to return?
If you have items from more than one order that you'd like to return, you can send them back in the same parcel. You'll just need to create a return for each order in My Account, to let us know which items you're returning from each order.
If you've created multiple returns for items from different orders, and have returned everything in one parcel, you'll only need to present one label when returning your order. Once scanned, the order linked to this label will be the only return that will be updated in My Account. However, once your returned items are received at our warehouse, they'll all be processed at the same time, and we'll drop you an email to confirm.
You can also send us any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 65%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please click here for more information on faulty items or click here for more information on incorrect items.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.