Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Finland?
We’ve extended our returns policy for Christmas 2023. Orders placed between 13 November 2023 and 18 December 2023 can be returned up until 15 January 2024 for a full refund back to your original payment method.
Orders placed after 18 December 2023 are subject to our Returns Policy.
If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please click here for more information on faulty items or click here for more information on incorrect items.
Good news, you can return from Finland through your local Postnord post office!
- Subject to any exclusions that may apply (please see our Returns Policy for more info), returns cost EUR 4.99 and are trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 15 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a return
1. Fill in your returns slip and put it in the parcel. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why. If you no longer have your returns slip, you can download a new one from the attachments section.
2. Click here to create your return and follow the instructions provided.
3. Choose which drop off point you'd like to return from. Well make some recommendations based on the information you've given us.
4. You'll be sent a PDF label to place on the front of your parcel. If a printer isn’t required, simply follow the instructions outlined in your confirmation email. Place the label on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest location.
5. Returns charges will be deducted from the the amount refunded to you.
Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
If you're returning items from multiple orders in the same parcel, you'll need to create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags, e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.