ASOS x NIKE AIRMAX 720 GO BIGGER PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Summary Terms and Conditions
UK, 16+ only. No purchase necessary. Between 10am on 26.02.19 & 10am on 27.02.19 reply to the promotional tweet and upload an image to Twitter with the hashtag #ASOSgoBIGGER and tagging @ASOS to be entered into the prize draw. We may also meme your image and send it back to you as a bonus. Prize: A year’s supply of Nike trainers, that’s 12 pairs of trainers! Visit https://www.asos.com/discover/marketing-terms-and-conditions/200219-nike-airmax/for full T&Cs.
ASOS x NIKE AIRMAX 720 GO BIGGER PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 16 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Nike are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion, but you do need access to the internet and a valid Twitter account.
- Promotion Period:You can enter this promotion between:
10am GMT on 26th February 2019 and 10am GMT on 27th February 2019.
So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Log into your Twitter account (or create one for free), then reply to the promotional tweet and upload an image with the hashtag #ASOSgoBIGGER and tag @ASOS to be entered into the prize draw. If you submit an image this way, we may meme your image by the 4th March 2019. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meme all images submitted.
- Moderation: We’re sorry but we reserve the right to reject entries which we reasonably consider:
- contain any content that is offensive, or if it may reflect negatively on the name, reputation or goodwill of us or any brand partner.
- defames, misrepresents, or insults any other people or companies.
- promotes any political or religious agenda.
- Please make sure you either follow @ASOS on Twitter or your Twitter profile is set to public, so we can contact you if you’re selected as the winner. Only entrants who submit an image during the Promotion Period with the hashtag #ASOSgoBIGGER and also tag @ASOS will be entered into the prize draw.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry, but any others will be ignored.
- The Prize: One winner will win a year’s supply of Nike trainers in the UK size of the winner (12 pairs of trainers in total). The model of trainers that are distributed to the winner will be selected by Nike.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. Once selected we will request the winner’s full name, email address, shoe size and preferred delivery address (Details) in order to send you the Prize.
- Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winner via a direct message on Twitter by 1st March 2019. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 7 days otherwise the Prize will be awarded to a reserve winner. A total of 3 reserves will be contacted. Reserves may have less time to respond. In the event of no winner or reserves responding, we reserve the right to not award the Prize.
- Price Acceptance: If you are our lucky winner, we will send you your Prize as soon as we can – and it will be delivered to you within 28 days of the date you accept the Prize when contacted by ASOS, in accordance with the Details provided (Prize Acceptance). In the unlikely event that your Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of your Prize Acceptance, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: email@example.com. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative (this includes changing your shoe size given to ASOS at Winner Selection).
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted, and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion.If you’re found to be cheating, you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ASOS x Nike Airmax 720 WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the promotion period.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England