- Good chemistry
- Designed to target puffy eyes and the appearance of dark circles
- Contains a high concentrate of 5% caffeine
- Enriched with highly purified extracts from green tea
- Massage a small amount into the eye contour area morning and night
- Comes in UV protected packing to maximise the product’s effectiveness
- Product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons
When it comes to skincare, The Ordinary's science-driven approach is anything but ordinary. And while the brand’s clinical formulas might seem a little complex, there’s good reason for it, since they target everything from pigmentation and scarring to anti-ageing. Unsure of where to start? We love Buffet – its multi-technology serum designed to tackle signs of ageing. We bet you’ve heard of the brand’s best-selling Granactive Retinoid serum, too.
SIZE & FIT
Product size: 30ml.
LOOK AFTER ME
Don’t forget to carry out a patch test before you try this product