Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you?
Returning something from Hong Kong, New Zealand or Switzerland? You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip with your order. Instead, you'll need to create a return through My Account. For more information, please see below:
If you're returning order from any of the following countries, please click below for specific information:
- South Korea returns information
- Saudi Arabia returns information
- United Arab Emirates returns information
- Singapore returns information
For any returns from outside of these countries, please read on:
- Return your item within 28 days of it being delivered or available for collection (including sale items).
- We’ll issue a refund to your original payment method. Please allow 10 working days for the funds to show in your account.
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
1. View your returns options
View your returns options here and select the country you’re returning from. Please note - you'll need to cover the postage and any relevant duty costs yourself. It's a good idea to mark your parcel as 'returned goods' to avoid being charged any duties. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
2. Fill out your returns note
Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section. If your country isn’t listed, you’ll need to use the ‘Rest of world’ returns note.
Once filled out, put it inside your parcel.
3. Ask for proof of postage
The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us.
We'll drop you an email once your order has been received at our warehouse.
If you're looking to return items from multiple orders, you'll need to send these back separately and create a returns label for each
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of our return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.