How does your UK Next Day Delivery service work?
Place an order before 22:00 (Monday- Sunday) to receive it on our Next-Day Delivery option.
What are the basics?
- If you're ordering with Click & Collect, delivery is on the next day (Monday-Saturday) if ordered before 20:00 (Monday-Sunday)*. Click here for more details on Click & Collect.
- Delivery is excluded on Public Holidays.
- Next-Day Delivery is not available to a small number of postcodes: AB31-56, BF (All), HS (All), IM (All), IV (All), KA27-28, KW (All), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (All). If you live in one of the following postcodes, you'll need to place your order before 9pm (Monday-Friday) in order to receive it the next day. Orders placed after 9pm will be delivered within 2 days: PO30-41, AB30.
- Next Day Delivery may not be available for items sold and shipped by ASOS Brand Partners.
- Please note, Next Day Delivery may not always be available during busy periods. When it is unavailable, choose Fastest Delivery at the checkout for the quickest option.
- If part of your order is shipped from ASOS EU or ASOS US, this part of your order will be delivered by Standard Delivery. You'll see your estimated delivery date at the checkout.
For more information on Next-Day Delivery to Northern Ireland, just click here.
If you're looking for more information on Next-Day Delivery to the Channel Islands, click here.
- Next-Day Delivery costs just £5.95.
- With a Premier Delivery subscription, you'll receive free Next-Day Delivery all year round for £9.95** when you spend a minimum of £10 (post-discount). Click here to find out how much a Premier subscription could save you.
- Please note, if part of your order is shipped from ASOS EU or ASOS US, this part of your order will be delivered by Standard Delivery. You'll see your estimated delivery date at the checkout.
- Delivery is fully trackable.
- If you're shopping via the app, we'll keep you up to date on the progress of your delivery will regular notifications direct to your mobile device.
- We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. You can also track your order through My Account.
- If you've placed multiple orders on the same day using a Premier Delivery subscription, your orders may be shipped in one parcel. You'll be able to see whether they've been shipped together if the tracking information for each of the orders you've placed is the same.
- Remember that depending on the warehouse from which your item(s) are shipped, delivery times may vary. Warehouse locations will be shown alongside the item information on the product page.
- Delivery will be attempted between 7:00-22:00. If delivery hasn't been attempted by then, get in touch the following day so we can look into this.
- A signature may be required.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card advising whether your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbour or how to arrange collection.
- Depending on the delivery partner, you might be presented with additional delivery features including specified delivery window slots and follow my parcel GPS tracking - just keep an eye on your tracking or for an email from our delivery partner, for the latest updates.
- Depending on the delivery partner, you might be presented with delivery options during delivery including changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting leave safe, requesting collect from store, and upgrading delivery (upgrading prices incur an additional fee which vary dependant on the upgraded service).
- If your delivery address is within the following postcode areas your parcel might be delivered by an electric delivery van: EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SE11, SW1, E1, E2, E3, FK17 - FK22, W1, WC1, WC2, E8, E9, E14, N1 and NW1.
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
**Premier subscription prices may vary based on promotions offered.