ghd Max Styler UK plug
Styler by ghd
- This one’s a mane-changer
- Ideal for long, curly or thicker hair
- With ceramic heat technology
- Contoured plates move easily through hair
- For a smooth, glossy finish
- Reaches optimum temperature of 185°C
- Lightweight design for ease of styling
- 30-second heat-up time
- Round barrel
- Automatically switches off after 30 minutes of non-use
- Comes with a heat-protective cap
- Cable length: 2.7m
- Two-year guarantee
- Includes a UK plug
It’s no surprise that ghd stands for ‘Good Hair Day’, with its first styler making major waves in the hair-styling scene back in 2001. As an official stockist, our ghd collection also includes the brand’s wand-curling tongs, quality brushes and handy travel sets. Its range of nourishing hair-care products helps banish split ends and protect your locks, too.
LOOK AFTER ME
Stay safe, people. Your ghd styler is an electrical appliance and the plates heat up to very high temperatures – typically 180ºC.
ghd stylers have a universal voltage which can vary from 110v to 230v and are supplied with a three-pin UK plug. All other socket types will require an adapter (not supplied – sorry!). Please check voltage before use.