Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Singapore?
Return your item within 28 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection for free (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- Once we’ve received your return, we’ll drop you an email to let you know.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
For more information on each of our return services, click below:
- ParcelShop Ninja Point returns information
- Parcel Locker Ninja Box returns information
- Singpost returns information
- NinjaVan home collection information
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging, including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 28 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and include the returns slip for each.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.