Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Singapore?
Return your item within 45 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection (including sale items) for free.
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. Your refund can take up to 10 working days to show in your account.
- If you return an item within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, you'll receive a gift voucher instead. Click here for more information on returning within 29 and 45 days.
- Once we’ve received your return, we’ll drop you an email to let you know.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
For more information on each of our return services, click below:
- ParcelShop Ninja Point returns information
- Parcel Locker Ninja Box returns information
- Singpost returns information
- Janio returns information
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging, including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 45 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and include the returns slip for each.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?