Can I amend my order after I've placed it?
We're really quick at packing your order up which means we can't make any changes once you've placed it. This includes changing the delivery option, delivery address or payment method.
However, you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead. There are cancellation time limits that vary depending on which delivery option you've chosen:
- Next Day Delivery, Evening Next Day Delivery and ASOS Instant – 15 minutes after completing your order.
- Nominated Day Delivery – up to 2 days before your chosen delivery date.
- Standard Delivery – 60 minutes after completing your order.
How to Cancel
1. Go to 'My Orders' to view your recent orders.
2. Click on the 'Cancel/View' button next to your order.
If the cancel option is not available, it is too late cancel the order. However, you can return any unwanted items for a refund once you've received your order.
Want to redirect your parcel or not going to be in?
While changing the delivery address isn't possible after the order is placed, there are alternative delivery options you can arrange with some of our UK delivery partners, including delivery to a neighbour, delivery to a safe place, or a collection from a specified location - these will differ depending on the delivery partner.
You can check and arrange for the available alternative delivery options using the link in the delivery update email you'll receive from our delivery partner, or using the tracking number and the delivery partner's website or app.