Can I amend my order after I've placed it?
We're really quick at packing your order up which means we can't make any changes once you've placed it. This includes changing the delivery option, delivery address or payment method.
However, you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead. There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order depending on what delivery option you've chosen:
- Next-Day Delivery, Evening-Next Day Delivery and ASOS Instant – 15 minutes after completing your order.
- Nominated Day Delivery – up to 2 days before your chosen delivery date.
- Standard Delivery – 60 minutes after completing your order.
To cancel your order, just follow these steps:
1. Log into My Account and view your recent orders.
2. Click on the Cancel/View button next to your order.
If the cancel option is not available, then it is too late cancel the order. However, you can return any unwanted items for a refund once you've received your order.