Returns & Refunds
I've paid using Pay Later with Klarna - how do returns work?
- Returns are trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 10 days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Klarna refunds can take a further 5 working days to show on your account.
- Remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
Returning with Klarna
- Return your order to ASOS. View your returns options here.
- Log your return on the Klarna app as soon as you’ve returned it to us!
- Your items will arrive back with us and be processed within 10 days. Once we've checked the items, ASOS will let Klarna know. We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return. All returns are subject to our original condition and fair use policies.
- Then, Klarna will adjust your outstanding invoice within 24 hours. You'll be able to check this on the Klarna app.
- If you've already paid in full, Klarna will issue a refund onto the debit or credit card you paid with. This can take a further 5 working days.
Your right to return items isn't affected by this invoice period, and you'll only have to pay for the items that you keep. You have 30 days to pay your Klarna invoice. Pay your Klarna invoice here.
If you paid for an item with Klarna and have returned it near the end of your invoice period, we'd recommend extending the deadline to avoid payment charges.
You'll automatically receive a reminder from Klarna if you pass the date of payment shown on your invoice. If you've received a payment reminder but already returned items to us, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
Waiting for your refund?
After your order has arrived back with us, we'll let Klarna know and you'll receive a refund on your Klarna account for the items you return. It can take up to 10 days for your item to come back to us and a further 5 working days for Klarna to issue the refund if you've already paid in full. You'll receive a refund from Klarna on the debit or credit card you used to originally top up your Klarna account. All of these changes will be reflected in the Klarna app.
Just one more thing...
Upon application, Klarna will perform soft searches with credit reference agencies to determine if you are eligible. Pay Later with Klarna credit agreements aren’t regulated by the FCA. This means any missed payments may affect your ability to get credit from Klarna and other lenders as Klarna may also report missed payments to credit reference agencies. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Klarna's T&Cs apply. Find out more info on Klarna here.
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.