Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from Lithuania?
You can return your order from
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- Returning your order within 29 to 45 days? A gift voucher will be issued instead.
- It can take up to 15 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 10 days to show on your account.
Create a return
1. Fill in your returns slip and put it in the parcel. We’ll need to know which items you're returning and why.
If you no longer have your returns slip, you can download a new one from the attachments section below.
2. Click here to create your return and follow the instructions provided.
3. Choose which drop-off point you'd like to return from. You can find a list of your nearest drop-off points when creating your return.
4. You'll be sent a PDF label to place on the front of your parcel. If a printer isn’t required, simply follow the instructions outlined in your confirmation email.
Place the label on the front on your parcel and take the return to your nearest location.
Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it at a later date.
If you're looking to return items from multiple orders, you'll need to send these back separately and create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.