Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates?
You’ll no longer receive a returns slip inside your parcel – this will now be sent in your return confirmation email once you’ve created your return – see below for more details.
- Return your item via Aramex for free within 45 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
- If you return an item requesting a refund within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you an ASOS gift voucher for the amount equivalent to the price you paid for the item - click here for more info on returning within 29-45 days.
- Once we’ve received your return, we’ll drop you an email to let you know.Your refund can take up to 10 working days to show in your account.
Create a return
2. Choose your returns method. You can either drop your parcel off or request a collection. To find your nearest drop off point, here.
If you choose to have your return collected, Aramex will contact you to arrange the most convenient time and day for you.3. Once you've booked your return with Aramex, you'll be sent a confirmation email which includes your return label, return slip and tracking number.
You’ll no longer receive a returns slip inside your order, so you’ll need to print and fill in the items you’d like to return, and put the slip inside your parcel.
You’ll also receive your returns label, which you’ll need to print out and attach to the outside of your parcel. The returns label is valid for one parcel only. Aramex will not be able to accept any additional parcels without separate labels. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
You'll be able to track the status of your return through the tracking link you received in your confirmation email. If you have returned multiple items from the same order, please allow up to 24 hours for all the items to be processed.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and include the correct returns slip for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 45 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item?