Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Hong Kong?
Haven’t you heard? ASOS is taking returns online! You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Return your item within 45 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- Your refund can take up to 10 working days to show in your account.
- If you return your order within 28 days of it being delivered to you, or available for collection, we’ll issue a refund to your original payment method. If your order is returned between 29 and 45 days, you’ll receive a gift voucher - click here for more information on returning between 29 and 45 days.
Create a return
1. Go to the My Orders section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
2. Select the items you’re returning and the reason you’re returning them to us.
3. Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point.
You’ll still have the option to choose which carrier you’d like to return your order with, but we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Click here to find your nearest 7-Eleven store and here to find your nearest Alfred Locker.
Decide which carrier you're returning with and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you've selected need to be posted back in one parcel.
4. Your unique QR code will be emailed to you. We’ll also save your QR code to your account under My Returns, just in case the email gets deleted.
Take your parcel and QR code to your chosen drop off point and they’ll take care of the rest!
Please ensure you keep your receipt of proof of postage from either 7-Eleven or Alfred Locker.
If you're returning items from multiple orders, you'll need to send these separately and create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 45-day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.