Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Greece?
You can now return your order from Greece for FREE!
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 21 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can then take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
You can return your order at one of 300 locations across the country. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Fill in your returns note and put it inside the parcel.
2. Create your returns label here.
3. Print out your returns label and stick it to the front of your parcel.
4. Take it to your nearest location - you can find your nearest drop off point here.
5. Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it at a later date.
You can track the progress of your return using the link in your returns confirmation email.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.