Returns & Refunds
How do I return from Israel?
We’ve extended our returns policy for Christmas 2023. Orders placed between 13 November 2023 and 18 December 2023 can be returned up until 15 January 2024 for a full refund back to your original payment method.
Orders placed after 18 December 2023 are subject to our Returns Policy.
- Return your item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
1. Fill out your returns note
Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section. If your country isn’t listed, you’ll need to use the ‘Rest of world’ returns note.
Once filled out, put it inside your parcel.
2. Take your return to your local post office
Please note - you'll need to cover the postage and any relevant duty costs yourself. It's a good idea to mark your parcel as 'returned goods' to avoid being charged any duties. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
3. Ask for proof of postage
The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us.
We'll drop you an email once your order has been received at our warehouse.