Returns & Refunds
How do I return from Israel?
- Return your item within 45 days (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- If you return an item requesting a refund within 29 and 45 days, a gift voucher will be issued instead - click here for more information on returning within 29 and 45 days.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
Create your return
You can return your order to us from Israel for $14.00 USD (up to 4 kgs). If your return is over 4kgs, you’ll need to return in separate parcels, and create a separate returns label. You will have to pay for each parcel that is returned.
Print your Returns Label
Your label will be emailed to you - simply print it out and attach it to the front of your parcel. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel. You'll also be given your tracking information so that you can track your return.
Drop off your parcel
Once your parcel is packaged up, all you need to do is drop your return at one of the 400 HFD locations.
Where possible, make sure you keep your proof of postage or tracking information safe until your return has been completed.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 45 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.