Payment, Promos & Gift Vouchers
How do I activate my ASOS Gift Card?
Your ASOS Gift Card will be activated at the store when you purchase it. If your card hasn’t been activated, you won’t be able to use it at checkout or lock it onto your account.
You'll find simple instructions on the back of the Gift Card to tell you how to redeem and use your card.
Using a Gift Card
- Go to the 'Gift cards and vouchers' section of 'My Account'.
- Click 'Add gift card / voucher' and select 'Gift Card'.
- Lock your ASOS gift card to your account.
- You’ll need to enter the 16-digit code and 4-digit pin on the back of the card. Make sure you enter the 16-digit code that is on the gift card, rather than anything shown on the packaging.
- Once saved, your gift card will be ready to use the next time you get to checkout.
If you're shopping via the App, simply enter the 16-digit code into the Gift Card & Vouchers tab at checkout. You'll then be prompted to enter your 4-digit pin.
ASOS gift cards are valid for 24 months from the day of purchase.
Once the card has been added to an ASOS account, it can't be transferred.
If you find that your ASOS Gift Card hasn't been activated, please contact our Customer Care team.
Click here for more information on Student Choice Gift Cards.