Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
If you've placed an order using Clearpay, you won't be given the option to cancel it.
For all of our other payment options, there are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order:
- Next Day Delivery, Evening Next Day Delivery and ASOS Instant - 15 minutes after completing your order.
- Nominated Day Delivery - 2 days before your chosen day.
- Standard Delivery & all other delivery options - 60 minutes after completing your order.
Cancel an order
1. Log into My Account by selecting the person icon in the top right hand corner of any page.
2. Go to My orders and select the order you're looking to cancel.
If the button next to an order says Cancel/View, you still have time to cancel by clicking the button. Your order status will change to Cancelled.
If the Cancel button is not available, it's too late for you or our Customer Care team to cancel your order. Click here for more information on how to return.
Just one more thing...
When you place an order with ASOS, the funds are reserved for us - we don't actually take the money until your order has been confirmed and sent to our warehouse. If you cancel your order, we don't take the money however it may take up to 10 working days for your bank or card issuer to make your funds available to you again.