How can I find your international delivery information?
We know how important it is to receive your goods when you expect them, so we want to make sure you have all of the delivery information you'll need when placing an order with us.
Customers from the Faroe Islands will need to use our European website when shopping with us. Don't forget to select 'Faroe Islands' as your 'Delivery Country' when you get to checkout.
What delivery methods are available?
- We offer Standard, Express and Next-Day delivery services to most European countries.
- Once you've entered your delivery address, you'll be able to see the delivery services available.*
- Most of our delivery service are trackable. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link once your order has left the warehouse.
- Click here for more information on delivery to a PO Box.
If you’ve placed multiple orders on the same day using the same delivery method, your orders may be shipped in one parcel. If the tracking link in your shipping confirmation emails is the same, your orders have been sent with one of our delivery partners and will be arriving at the same time. You’ll be refunded for any additional delivery charges, you’ve paid for if we have combined your orders.
How much does it cost?
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
- Click here for more information on our international delivery times and costs.
Will I be charged customs?
- Delivery to EU mainland addresses aren't subject to customs or import charges, but each territory works differently.
- Find out more on customs charges here.
What happens on the day of the delivery?
- Our delivery partners operate during normal business working hours.
- A signature may be required, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
- Your order will be sent out with our most suitable delivery partner and will depend on size and weight.
- Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, our delivery partner will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.