How can I find your international delivery information?
We know how important it is to receive your goods when you expect them, so we want to make sure you have all of the delivery information you'll need when placing an order with us.
Customers from the Faroe Islands will need to use our European website when shopping with us. Don't forget to select 'Faroe Islands' as your 'Delivery Country' when you get to the checkout.
Which delivery methods are available?
How much does it cost?
Will I be charged customs?
What happens on the day of delivery?
- We offer Standard, Express and Next Day delivery services to most European countries.
- After you've entered your delivery address, you'll be able to see the delivery services available.*
- Most of our delivery service are trackable. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking link when your order has left the warehouse.
- Find more information on delivery to a PO Box address here.
- If you’ve placed multiple orders on the same day using the same delivery method, your orders may be shipped together. If the tracking link in your shipping confirmation emails is the same, your orders have been sent with one of our delivery partners and will be arriving at the same time. You’ll be refunded for any additional delivery charges you’ve paid for if we have combined your orders.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
- Find more information on our international delivery times and costs here.
- Delivery to EU mainland addresses aren't subject to customs or import charges but each country works differently.
- Find out more on customs charges here.
- Our delivery partners work during normal business hours.
- A signature may be required, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to receive it.
- Your order will be sent out with our most suitable delivery partner and will depend on size and weight.
- Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, our delivery partner will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to collect it or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.