I'm having trouble signing into my account
You must sign into your account before you can shop with us or if you want to see or track your orders. If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn't recognised, there are a few things worth checking:
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
- If you can't remember your password, click on the 'forgotten password' link on the sign in page. You'll be prompted to enter your email address and we'll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
- If you enter your email address and/or password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.
If your issue isn't password-related, here are a few things you may want to check:
- Make sure that the 'Block all cookies' function is disabled in your browser's settings
- Make sure that you don't have any content blockers installed.
- Make sure that your device clock is accurate. For security reasons, if your device clock is fast, you won't be able to access your account. You can resolve this problem easily by setting the time on your device to default.
If, after this, you still can't sign in, contact our Customer Care Team and give them as much detail as you can about the issue, including screen shots of any error message you receive and what you've done so far to try to resolve the issue at hand.