Payment, Promos & Gift Vouchers
How do I use my Gift Voucher to pay for an order?
When you receive your ASOS gift voucher it's a good idea to register it to your account straight away. This will add the credit to your account immediately, ready for you to spend.
Register a Gift Voucher
1. Log into My Account and click on the Gift Cards & Vouchers tab.
2. Click on the Add Gift Card/Voucher tab, select Gift Voucher and enter your 16-digit voucher code.
3. Save Gift Voucher.
Once the gift voucher has been added to your account, it can't be transferred to another account.
Using a Gift Voucher
To pay for an order with a Gift Voucher, you have 2 options:
Option 1 - Any vouchers already linked to your account will show under the Promo/Student Code or Voucher tab at checkout.
Select the gift voucher as your chosen payment method and the value will automatically be deducted from the overall cost of your order.
Option 2 - Enter your Gift Voucher code at checkout.
When you get to checkout, select the Promo/Student Code or Voucher tab and enter your 16-digit voucher code. The total amount will automatically be deducted from your order.
- The voucher can only be used in the same currency as it was bought in - double check you're shopping on the right site.
- If you're spending more than the value of your gift voucher, you'll need to pay the extra using another payment method in the usual way.
- If you're spending less than the value of your gift voucher, the credit will stay on your account for you to spend later,ready for you to use on your next order.
- Gift vouchers bought with UK will expire 2 years from the date of receipt. Gift vouchers bought with the US as the browsing country do not have an expiry date. Gift vouchers bought from an ASOS browsing country outside of the US or the UK will expire 10 years from the date of receipt.