Payment, Promos & Gift Vouchers
Can you help me with my promo code?
How to apply a promo code
1. Enter the promo code at checkout
You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the 'Promo/Student code' box. To make the text box appear, click on the arrow at the end of 'Promo/Student code or Vouchers' as below:
2. Make sure you click 'Apply code'
Once you've entered the code, click on 'Apply Code' and it will add the code to your order. When the code has been applied to your order, you'll see the promo value and the total of your order will change to reflect the code.
You must enter the discount/promo code when you are checking out as it can't be applied later.
Promo code not working?
If you find that your promo code isn't working then please check the below:
- You can only use one discount/promo code per order. This applies to our free delivery codes too.
- Discount/promo codes cannot be used for gift vouchers or for any delivery charges.
- As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code whether it be through an email or on our website. Check out our Ts&Cs for more information.
- Some codes will only work for specific people or for specific countries. The terms and conditions will state if the code can only be used in a certain country. If you've received the code in an email from ASOS then the code may also be locked to that email address. Make sure you're trying to use the code using your ASOS account that has the same email address as we sent the code to.
If your discount code is still not working after checking all of the above, then please get in touch with our Customer Care Team so we can help you further.