STYLE. GROOMING. INSPIRATION. ADVICE.
HOW TO DO NATURAL MAKE-UP FOR MEN
By Kasia Hastings, 20 April 2017
Wearing make-up may seem extreme, but men’s grooming has come a long way since a quick combover and a splash of aftershave cut the mustard. Learn how to apply the right products properly and you can fake a few more hours sleep, a healthy glow and even a clear complexion. Here’s our step-by-step guide to nailing natural looking make-up.
1. Choose a tinted moisturiser or foundation that's a good match for your skin tone.
2. Wash and moisturise your face.
3. Rub tinted moisturiser between your fingers and apply a thin layer evenly across your face, taking care to blend it in around your hairline and jawline.
4. Next, apply concealer to areas that requires more coverage (spots, blemishes, dark circles under the eyes and eye bags.)
5. Finally, apply a light dusting of powder to areas prone to shine (nose, forehead, chin).