Returns & Refunds
I've paid with Clearpay - how do returns work?
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund*.
- It can take up to 10 days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
- Remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
What if I've returned my whole order?
All returns are subject to our original condition and fair use policies. If a refund is due, your invoice will be adjusted, and you'll receive a refund from Clearpay within 10 working days for all payments you’ve already made.
Your refund will be issued back to the credit or debit card you used at checkout to pay your first instalment.
If you haven't paid all of your remaining instalments, then the rest of your payments will be cancelled.
Check out our Returns Policy to find out more.
What if I've returned some items?
If you have any instalments that are still due, these will be adjusted to reflect what you have returned.
Any returns will reduce the outstanding balance from the last instalment which may remove an instalment or reduce the instalment balance.
Customers can stay on top of their payment schedule by downloading the Clearpay App or logging into their Clearpay account here.
How will my refund be adjusted?
An example of how a refund may be adjusted is:
- Order total - £100
- Initial instalment - £25
- Return amount - £15
- 2nd and 3rd instalment - £25 and 4th instalment - £10
- If the refund amount was £25 then the 4th instalment would be cancelled.
If you've paid more than the value of the items you have kept, then you'll receive a refund from Clearpay within 10 working days for the difference.
If you have any questions about your Clearpay account, please contact Clearpay Customer Service.
Please note: Late or non-repayment of your Clearpay order could affect your credit score. Click here for more information on late payment fees with Clearpay.