Payment, Promos & Gift Vouchers
How can I purchase an ASOS gift voucher?
The good news is that buying a gift voucher is easy - just decide who you want to send it to, how much you want to spend and when you want the lucky person to get it!
What currencies can I purchase a voucher in?
- Gift vouchers can be bought in a selection of local currencies including euros and dollars depending on what browse country flag you have selected in the top right corner of the page.
- Gift vouchers can't be purchased using Clearpay, Pay Later with Klarna or Pay Later in 3 with Klarna. Click here to find out more about our payment options.
- Gift vouchers can't be purchased using a gift voucher.
- The gift voucher can only be spent when shopping on the same browsing country as where it was purchased, even if the same currency is accepted in another country.
- They can use the whole voucher at once or just part of it.
When will the gift voucher be sent?
It can take up to 24 hours for the gift voucher to be sent after you've placed your order.
We can send the voucher through to them up to three months after you've bought it, using the email address you give us.
When does the gift voucher expire?
- Gift vouchers bought with UK as the browsing country will expire 2 years from the date of receipt.
- Gift vouchers bought with the US as the browsing country do not have an expiry date.
- Gift vouchers bought from an ASOS browsing country outside of the US or the UK will expire 10 years from the date of receipt.
- If you buy a gift voucher for someone in another country, they must use it within the timeframe applicable to that country.
- If you place an order using a gift voucher and return any items, you'll be issued with a replacement gift voucher, which will have the same expiry date as your original voucher.