Payment Promos & Gift Vouchers
What is Sales Tax?
The basics on sales tax
You won't have to pay Sales Tax on Gift Vouchers or Premier Delivery but you may have to pay Sales Tax on any shipping charges you pay.
How much is sales tax?
- Sales tax is calculated on the total of your order, after discount.
- The amount of tax charged to your order depends on your shipping address.
- The tax is calculated based on state rates and the items you are purchasing.
- We'll always show you how much Sales Tax you'll be charged when you go to checkout.
- The Sales Tax shown at checkout will be for your default address so this may change if you change your shipping address.
- You can find out more info about sales tax by visiting your state or US territories department of revenue website.
What about sales tax holidays?
We'll always reflect any changes in Sales Tax to honour State Tax holidays. If there's a Sales Tax holiday then it will show at the checkout as zero when you select your shipping address.
For more information on sales tax holidays, including qualifying items, you can visit your state or US territories department of revenue (or equivalent) website.
Sales tax holidays may only apply to specific items, so tax may still be calculated on items if they do not qualify.
What happens if I return my order?
If you return your item for a refund the Sales Tax will also be refunded back to your original payment method.