How does US Standard Shipping work?
The basics of Standard Shipping
- Delivery takes 3-6 business days* (excluding weekends and public holidays). To find out exactly how long it will take click here and enter your zip code.
- Standard Shipping in the US is free if your order is above $50. If your order is less than this, then it costs $4.99
- You can have your order delivered to a UPS Collection Point. For more information on Click & Collect and our other shipping methods click here.
- Click here for information on customs.
Tracking your order and what happens on delivery day
- If your order has been sent with a trackable service you'll be emailed a tracking link once your parcel has been shipped
- If you're ordering more than one item, your order may arrive in separate packages on the same day, as they may be shipped from different warehouses.
- If your orders have been sent in separate packages you'll get individual dispatch emails with their unique tracking numbers.
- You can also track your order by going to your orders in 'My Account' and clicking 'Track Order'
- A signature may be required on receipt of your order
- If you're not in, your order may be left with a neighbour or in a safe place. If it can't be left, then a card will be left telling you how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Just one more thing....
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.