How does US Standard Shipping work?
The basics of Standard Shipping
- Delivery takes 3-6 business days* (excluding weekends and public holidays). To find out exactly how long it will take click here and enter your zip code.
- Standard Shipping in the US is free if your order is above $50. If your order is less than this, then it costs $4.99
- You can have your order delivered to a UPS Collection Point. For more information on Click & Collect and our other shipping methods click here.
- Click here for information on customs.
Tracking your order and what happens on delivery day
- If your order has been sent with a trackable service you'll be emailed a tracking link once your parcel has been shipped
- If you're ordering more than one item, your order may arrive in separate packages on the same day, as they may be shipped from different warehouses.
- If your items are coming from multiple warehouses, they'll all have the same order number. However, bear in mind that tracking numbers and delivery times may differ depending on where your items have been shipped from. You'll see an individual tracking link for each parcel.
- If your orders have been sent in separate packages you'll get individual dispatch emails with their unique tracking numbers.
- You can also track your order by going to your orders in 'My Account' and clicking 'Track Order'
- A signature may be required on receipt of your order
- If you're not in, your order may be left with a neighbour or in a safe place. If it can't be left, then a card will be left telling you how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Just one more thing....
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.