Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from the US?
Orders placed after December 18, 2023 are subject to our Returns Policy.
You can return any item to us within 28 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. For orders being delivered to a Click & Collect location, you have 28 days to return your order from the date it is received by the pick-up point.
- If you return within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
- Returning an item within the first 14 days of receiving it is free, but we charge $3.99 (USD) per returned package for any items that are returned after 14 days of you receiving them. Additionally, based on your state of residence, sales tax may be charged to the return fee where applicable. It all will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For info on returning from Canada click here.
How to return
Return through one of the 47,000 UPS Ground locations nationwide. To find your closest UPS Ground post office click here.
Create your paperless return online by heading to ‘My Account’.
- Go to ‘My Account’ and select ‘My Orders’
- Click ‘Create Return’
- Select the items you want to return
- Use the drop-down menu to select the reason for return- there’s a text box if you want to provide more information
- Search for the drop-off location nearest you, and select it
- Click ‘Create Return’
Depending on the drop-off point, we’ll send you either a QR code or a returns label to your registered email address - you'll see if a QR code return is available when selecting where you want to return your order from. For QR code returns, simply present the code at the UPS post office when dropping off your return. If returning with a label, all you need to do is print it, place it on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
Please bear in mind that Items marked Final Sale have been heavily discounted and are not eligible for returns, exchanges or refunds, other than in exceptional circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights. These items will be marked as 'Final Sale' and will be visible at checkout.
What happens next with my return?
- You can track the progress of your return by using the tracking number that can be found in your return drop off confirmation email. We'll process all the items at the same time, once received back at our warehouse.
- If you use the ASOS app, make sure to enable push notifications to be notified when your return has been processed. Get more information on notifications here.
- Keep hold of your proof of postage in case you need to contact us.
- Returns take up to 14 days to reach our warehouse and be processed.
- We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and processed your return.
- It takes up to 10 business days for your refund to appear depending on your bank/card issuer.
- If your refund is a voucher, it will be locked to your account ready for you to use.
Looking for more information?
- Click here for more information on returning a faulty item.
- Click here for more information on returning an incorrect item.
Multiple orders to return?
You can return more than one order in the same parcel. Just select the items from each order that you'd like to return and follow the instructions on screen.
Once your returned items are received at our warehouse, they'll all be processed at the same time, and we'll then drop you a return confirmation email for each order.
Please make sure your parcel is under 44lb and doesn't exceed 16x22x21in, otherwise UPS Ground may not be able to accept it.
You can also send back any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 80-90%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging. So, we’d love for you to send any used packaging back to us along with your returns - and we'll sort out the rest.