Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from the US?
You can return any item to us within 45 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. For orders being delivered to a Click & Collect location, you have 45 days to return your order from the date it is received by the pick-up point.
- If you return within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection a full refund will be issued to your original payment method.
- If you return within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, a gift voucher will be issued. To find out more about returns between 29 and 45 days click here.
- For info on returning from Canada click here.
Also remember that regardless of where your items were shipped from, you can follow our usual returns process for all of them.
How to return
Return through one of the 47,000 UPS Ground locations nationwide. To find your closest UPS Ground post office click here.
Create your paperless return online by heading to ‘My Account’.
- Go to ‘My Account’ and select ‘My Orders’
- Click ‘Create Return’
- Select the items you want to return
- Use the drop-down menu to select the reason for return- there’s a text box if you want to provide more information
- Search for the drop-off location nearest you, and select it
- Click ‘Create Return’
- Check your email for your returns label
- Print your label and attach it to your bag (we’re working on this process!)
- Drop off your return, and you’re done!
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
Please bear in mind that Items marked Final Sale have been heavily discounted and are not eligible for returns, exchanges or refunds, other than in exceptional circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights. These items will be marked as Final Sale and will be visible at checkout.
What happens next with my return?
- You can track the progress of your return by going to 'My Account' and 'My Returns'. We'll process all the items at the same time, once received back at our warehouse.
- If you use the ASOS app make sure to enable push notifications to be notified when your return has been processed. Get more information on notifications here.
- Keep hold of your proof of postage in case you need to contact us.
- Returns take up to 14 days to reach our warehouse and be processed.
- We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and processed your return.
- It takes up to 10 business days for your refund to appear depending on your bank/card issuer.
- If your refund is a voucher it will be locked to your account ready for you to use.
Looking for more information?
- Click here for more information on returning a faulty item.
- Click here for more information on returning an incorrect item.
Multiple orders to return?
You can return more than one order in the same parcel. Just select the items from each order that you'd like to return and follow the instructions on screen.
Once your returned items are received at our warehouse, they'll all be processed at the same time, and we'll then drop you a return confirmation email for each order.
Please make sure your parcel is under 44lb and doesn't exceed 16x22x21in, otherwise UPS Ground may not be able to accept it.
You can also send back any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 65%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging. So, we’d love for you to send any used packaging back to us along with your returns - and we'll sort out the rest.