Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from the US?
You can return any item to us within 45 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. For orders being delivered to a Click & Collect location, you have 45 days to return your order from the date it is received by the pick-up point.
- If you return within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection a full refund will be issued to your original payment method.
- If you return within 29 and 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, a gift voucher will be issued. To find out more about returns between 29 and 45 days click here.
- Click here for more information on returning a faulty item.
- Click here for more information on returning an incorrect item.
- Click here for more information on returning from Canada.
How to return
Return through UPS Ground use one of the 47,000 locations nationwide. To find your closest UPS Ground post office click here.
You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip with your order- instead, you can create your return online by heading to ‘My Account’.
- Go to ‘My Account’ and select ‘My Orders’
- Click ‘Create Return’
- Select the items you want to return
- Use the drop-down menu to select the reason for return- there’s a text box if you want to provide more information
- Search for the drop-off location nearest you, and select it
- Click ‘Create Return’
- Check your email for your returns label
- Print your label and attach it to your bag (we’re working on this process!)
- Drop off your return, and you’re done!
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
Multiple orders to return?
If you want to return more than one order in the same parcel, you can, but you'll need to create a return in your account for each order. This helps us know which items we'll be receiving and why.
You'll only need to print one return label and put onto the parcel when returning your order. Once scanned, the order linked to the label will be the only return that will be updated in My Account. However, once your returned items are received at our warehouse, they'll all be processed at the same time, and we'll drop you an email to confirm.
Please make sure your parcel is under 44lb and doesn't exceed 16x22x21in, otherwise UPS Ground may not be able to accept it.
You can also send back any opened or used ASOS packaging that you’ve received with any recent orders. Even though our packaging is 100%-recyclable and made using 65%-recycled content, we know that not all local recycling facilities accept every type of plastic packaging. So, we’d love for you to send any used packaging back to us along with your returns - and we'll sort out the rest.
What happens next with my return?
- You can track the progress of your return by going to 'My Account' and 'My Returns'. However, please note if you've combined your returns, only the order associated with the label on the parcel will be trackable in 'My Account'. We'll process all the items at the same time, once received back at our warehouse.
- If you use the ASOS app then enable push notifications to be notified when your return has been processed. Get more information on notifications here.
- Keep hold of your proof of postage in case you need to contact us
- Returns take up to 10 business days to reach our warehouse and be processed
- We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and processed your return
- It takes up to 10 business days for your refund to appear depending on your bank/card issuer
- If your refund is a voucher it will be locked to your account ready for you to use
Please note, products marked as Final Sale are not eligible for refund or return.