ASOS – The BRIT Awards 2019 with Mastercard – PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over and hold a valid Mastercard®. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Mastercard® are not allowed to enter.
- Purchase is necessary.
- Promotion Period:You can enter this promotion between: 00.01 GMT on 18th January 2019 and 23.59 GMT on 31st January 2019. So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple just go to http://www.asos.com/ during thePromotion Period and purchase any product using your Mastercard®, then enter your name, email address in the entry page: https://www.asos.com/partnerships/mastercard/
- You may enter once during the Promotion Period. The first purchase you make on http://www.asos.com/ using your Mastercard® during the Promotion Period will provide an entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize: One winner will receive a ‘Walk The Red Carpet’ experince at The BRIT Awards 2019 with Mastercard for two adults (18+)at The O2, London (Venue) on 20th February 2019. The Package includes:
- The opportunity to walk down the same red carpet as your favourite celebrities, including BRITs nominees and performers. Plus, you’ll also receive a professional photograph of you and your guest on the BRITs 2019 red carpet.
- 2 x Level 1 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2019 (premier dedicated seating).
- Pre-show drinks and a 3 course dinner at a table of 10 at the InterContinental London, situated next to the Venue.
- 2 x Tickets to The Official BRITs After Show Party.
- 1 x night’s accommodation at the InterContinental London – The O2 (Accomodation) including breakfast, based on shared occupancy in a twin or double room (subject to availability at time of booking).
- 1 x £500 ASOS gift voucher to use on www.asos.com to get party ready!
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel (including travel to or from the event), accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets to The BRIT Awards 2019 are subject to the ticketing Terms and Conditions listed below:
- The winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over.
- Prize packages (and associated tickets) are personal to the winner and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets and withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
- The winner and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
- The winner and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of Venue, which can be viewed on the Venue’s website, and the Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to The BRIT Awards 2019 with Mastercard regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
- Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
- The gift voucher must be redeemed when placing an order in GBP on www.asos.com.
- The winner will receive an individual gift voucher code via email to register it to their ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if the winner hasn’t done this already).
- Unless otherwise limited or prohibited by law, the gift voucher will have its own expiry date of 24months from the date of issue. The expiry date will be made clear when the voucher is sent to the winner.
- Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace, ASOS Premier Subscriptions or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
- Unless otherwise required by law, no cash refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the gift voucher is locked to the winner’s account and can be used against future purchases.
- For ASOS gift voucher T&Cs, click the link below and navigate to ‘Gift Vouchers and Promo Codes’: http://www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- For information on using gift vouchers, visit: www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help/?help=/app/home/country/.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winner via email within 3 working days of the draw. If you are a lucky winner, you must respond to us within 24 hours. If you don’t respond within the time given, we reserve the right to award the prize to a reserve winner. We may choose up to five reserve winners and the time required for winners to respond may differ. This will be detailed while notifying a reserve winner.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion.If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event is not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to email@example.com quoting “ASOS Mastercard BRITs 2019 WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the Promotion Period.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England