How does your UK DPD Pick-up delivery service work?
You can now collect your order from a DPD Pick-up point with our DPD Next-Day AM delivery service.
DPD have 2,000 locations across the UK, with pick-up locations including Halfords, Sainsbury's, Rowlands, and Numark.
What are the basics?
- Only available on Next-Day AM delivery.
- Costs £5.95 or FREE for customers with a Premier Delivery subscription.
- Click here to find out where your nearest DPD Pick-up collection point is or select Click & Collect - DPD Next Day AM at the checkout and enter your postcode.
- Orders will be delivered by 12 noon on the next day (Monday-Sunday), when your order is placed by 22:00 on Monday-Sunday.
Can I track my order?
- You'll be sent an email once your order has left our warehouse, and an email or SMS message as soon as your parcel is with DPD, so you'll be able to track your order.
- You can also track your order by logging into My Account.
- If you’ve placed multiple orders within a few days of each other that qualify for free delivery and are being shipped to the same delivery address, your orders may be sent in one parcel. You’ll be able to see whether they’ve been shipped together if the tracking information for each of the orders you’ve placed is the same.
What do I need to collect my order?
- You'll need to present photo ID and your DPD pick-up pass code, which will be sent to you by email or SMS once your order is ready for collection.
- If you haven't received your pick-up pass code, or you no longer have your collection email or SMS, you can provide the store with photo ID, and they'll be able to help.
- Your order will be held in store for 10 days. After this time, it'll be returned back to ASOS.