How does your UK Click & Collect delivery service work?
Our Click & Collect service allows you to have your order delivered to a selected store, so you can collect your order at your convenience.
Place a lot of orders with our Next-Day Click & Collect delivery service? With Premier Delivery, you'll receive Next-Day Delivery for a full year for only £9.95* - with no minimum spend. Click here to sign up to Premier.
- Standard Delivery is within 3 working days** Monday to Saturday. Delivery costs just £4.00, or is FREE for orders over £35.00.
- Next-Day Delivery is on the following day if ordered before 20:00 (Monday-Sunday).* Delivery costs £5.95 or FREE with Premier Delivery.
- Next-Day Delivery is not available to a small number of postcodes: AB (All), BT (All), GY (All), HS (All), IM (All), IV (All), JE (All), KA27-28, KW (All), PA20-80, PH15-50, TR21-25, ZE (All).
- Delivery is excluded on Sundays and Public Holidays.
All orders will be held at their collection point for 10 days from the day they arrive before being returned to ASOS.
We offer 4 different Click & Collect services:
- Collect+ - open 7 days a week with extended opening hours. Customers will receive a 7-digit collection code once their order has been delivered. Find your nearest collection point here.
- ASDA toyou - open 7 days a week. Customers will receive an collection confirmation message once their order has arrived. Find your nearest ASDA toyou location here.
- DPD Pick-up - only available on out Next-Day AM delivery service. Find out more about DPD Pick-Up.
- Hermes ParcelShop - open 7 days a week with extended opening hours. Customers will receive a collection code once their order has been delivered.
- Delivery is fully trackable - we'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has left the warehouse. You can also track your order through My Account.
- Placed multiple orders within a few days of each other that qualify for free delivery and are being shipped to the same delivery address? Your orders may be sent in one parcel. You’ll be able to see whether they’ve been shipped together if the tracking information for each of the orders you’ve placed is the same.
*Premier subscription prices may vary based on promotions offered.
**We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.