How does your Next Day Delivery service work to the Republic of Ireland?
Our Next Day Delivery service is available to selected areas in the Republic of Ireland!
What are the basics?
- Our Next Day Delivery service costs €14.00*.
- Delivery is Monday - Sunday. The delivery date is subject to placing the order before specific cut-off times. Details are available at the checkout stage.
- We don't deliver on public holidays so your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- If you’ve placed multiple orders on the same day using the same delivery method, your orders may be shipped in one parcel. If the tracking link in your shipping confirmation emails is the same, your orders have been sent with one of our delivery partners and will be arriving at the same time. You’ll be refunded for any additional delivery charges you’ve paid for if we have combined your orders.
- Next Day Delivery may be unavailable during busy periods. When its unavailable, choose 'Fastest Delivery' to get your order ASAP.
What happens on the delivery day?
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, we'll send you an email with your tracking link so you can follow its progress.
If you're not in when your order arrives, you'll be left a card telling you how to rearrange delivery or collection.
Good to know...
Next Day Delivery is unavailable to some rural areas in the following counties:
Cork, Donegal, Galway, Kerry, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo.
If you live in one of these areas, your order may be delivered within 2 working days.
*We aim to meet our delivery promise, but delays and changes may happen – please see our Ts&Cs for more info.