How does your Next-Day Delivery service work to the Republic of Ireland?
Our Next-Day Delivery service is available to selected areas in the Republic of Ireland.
What are the basics?
- Our Next-Day delivery* service costs €12.00.
- You'll need to place your order before 16:00 for Next-Day delivery. Orders placed after this time will be delivered within 2 working days.
- Delivery is available Monday - Friday on our Next-Day delivery service.
- We don't deliver at weekends, so orders placed after 16:00 on Thursday and before 16:00 on Sunday will be delivered on Monday.
- Orders placed between 16:00 Sunday and 16:00 on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- We don't deliver on public holidays so your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- If you’ve placed multiple orders on the same day using the same delivery method, your orders may be shipped in one parcel. If the tracking link in your shipping confirmation emails is the same, your orders have been sent with one of our delivery partners and will be arriving at the same time. You’ll be refunded for any additional delivery charges you’ve paid for if we have combined your orders.
What happens on the delivery day?
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, we'll send you an email with your tracking link so you can follow its progress.
If you're not in when your order arrives, you'll be left a card telling you how to rearrange delivery or collection.
Good to know...
Next-Day Delivery isn't available to some rural areas in the following counties:
Cork, Donegal, Galway, Kerry, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo.
If you live in one of these areas, your order may be delivered within 2 working days.