Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Republic of Ireland?
- Returns are FREE* and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return an item to us for a refund.
- It can take up to 15 calendar days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed. Find more info on getting notifications here.
- Refunds can take up to a further 10 working days to show on your account.
We’ve gone paperless! You’ll no longer receive a paper return slip in your parcel. Don’t worry, just make sure you register all the items you’re returning when placing your return – we’ll take care of the rest.
- Create your return here and follow the instructions provided.
- Choose which drop-off point you'd like to return from. You can find a list of your nearest drop-off points when creating your return.
Depending on the drop-off point, we’ll send you either a QR code or a returns label to your registered email address - you'll see if a QR code return is available when selecting where you want to return your order from. For QR code returns, simply present the code at the chosen drop-off point when dropping off your return. If returning with a label, all you need to do is print it, place it on the front of your parcel and take the return to your chosen location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
Keep hold of your proof of postage just in case we need to see it .
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and create separate returns for each parcel.
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Just one more thing...
Disclaimer: our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.