Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order from Republic of Ireland?
- Returns are FREE and trackable.
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- Returning your order within 29 to 45 days? A gift voucher will be issued instead - click here to find out more.
- It can take up to 20 working days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed. For more info on getting notifications, click here.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
Create a Return
You can return your goods via the 2 options listed below for free:
- Drop off point - you can return your order by dropping it off at your local Parcel Connect store using the pre-printed label included in your parcel. Click here to create a returns label and for more information.
- AnPost - Create a returns label on returnmyshopping.ie. Print the label, attach it to your parcel and drop it off at your closest post office.
We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to the parcel.
If you’re looking to return items from multiple orders, you’ll need to pack these separately and include the correct returns slip for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
Check out our Returns Policy for more information.
Just one more thing...
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.