Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order in Canada using Canada Post?
- Return your item within 45 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return your order within 28 days of it being delivered to you, or available for collection, we’ll issue a refund to your original payment method. If your order is returned between 29 and 45 days of it being delivered to you, or available for collection, you’ll receive a gift voucher. Find out more information about returning between 29 and 45 days here.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
- Note: If you need to apply for a refund of duty and taxes when returning your articles, you can contact the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) here and they will be able to assist you further!
You can return your ASOS order via any Canada Post office for $22.40 CAD. Please follow the below steps: .
Click here to create a returns label through ReBound. Follow the simple steps and you'll be sent an email with your returns label that you'll need to attach to the outside of your parcel. One return label is valid for one parcel. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel. You'll also receive a returns note which you can print out and place inside your parcel.
Once you have done this, drop your parcel off - find your nearest Canada Post store here.
You'll receive a proof of drop off receipt when you drop off your parcel and an email update to let you know your parcel is in transit back to ASOS. You can track your return using the tracking reference from your email or you can also track your return here.
Once we've processed your return, we'll drop you an email to let you know. If you use the ASOS app and have opted in for notifications, we’ll also send you a notification once your return has been completed. For more info on getting notifications, click here.