Returns & Refunds
How do I return my order in Canada using Canada Post?
- Return your item within 28 days of it being delivered to you or available for collection (including sale items).
- It can take up to 21 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
- If you return your order within 28 days of it being delivered to you, or available for collection, we’ll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Need a new returns note? You can download a new one from the attachments section.
- Note: If you need to apply for a refund of duty and taxes when returning your articles, you can contact the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) here and they will be able to assist you further!
You can return your ASOS order via any Canada Post office for $22.40 CAD. Please follow the below steps: .
Click here to create a returns label through ReBound. Follow the simple steps and you'll receive an email with your returns QR-code that you'll need to take with you together with your parcel.
Once you have done this, drop your package off - find your nearest Canada Post store here. Simply present the QR code at the chosen drop-off point when returning your items – they’ll take care of the returns label for you.
You'll receive a proof of drop off receipt when you drop off your package and an email update to let you know your package is in transit back to ASOS. You can track your return using the tracking reference from your email or you can also track your return here.
Once we've processed your return, we'll drop you an email to let you know. If you use the ASOS app and have opted in for notifications, we’ll also send you a notification once your return has been completed. For more info on getting notifications, click here.