Payment Promos & E-Gift Cards
How do I pay for an order with an E-Gift Card?
When you receive your ASOS E-Gift Card it's a good idea to register it straight away. This will add the credit to your account immediately, ready for you to spend.
Step 1: Save your E-Gift Card
- Just enter the 16-digit code into the gift voucher section of your ASOS account and click 'Save E-Gift Card'.
- Once the E-Gift Card has been added to your account, it can't be transferred to another account.
Step 2: Make sure the country and currency match
When spending your E-Gift Card, make sure that the browsing country flag matches the currency and country applicable to the e-gift card, even if another country accepts the same currency. To change your browsing country flag on desktop click the flag in the top right-hand corner of your browser and select your country. If you're on the mobile website click the three lines in the top left-hand corner and scroll down the pop-out menu to change your flag.
If you're browsing on the ASOS app click my account in the bottom right-hand corner then click the cog which shows in the top-right hand corner. Here you'll be able to change your 'Shop In' country to where you want to ship to.
Step 3: Spend your E-Gift Card
- When you want to buy something using your E-Gift Card, it will automatically appear when you reach the checkout if you have registered it to your account.
- If you're spending more than the value of your E-Gift Card, you'll need to pay the extra bit using another payment method in the usual way.
- If you're spending less than the value of your E-Gift Card, the credit will stay on your account for you to spend later but you'll need to spend the balance before the expiry dates applicable to your country