How does your Australian Express Delivery service work?
We can't deliver to a PO Box or a parcel locker with Express Delivery, so check out our Standard Delivery service if you need something delivered to a PO Box or want to use our Parcel Locker service.
You can have your order delivered to a residential address, or choose to have it delivered to a collection point - just pick your delivery location at the checkout.
If your items are being shipped from multiple warehouses, some delivery options won't be available. You can see which delivery options are available for each parcel at the checkout.
How much does it cost?
- Free if you’re a Premier Delivery subscriber and spend over $30. For more info on Premier Delivery click here.
How long does it take?
- 6 business days after you place your order (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- 5 business days if you live in Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne/Perth Metro areas. Click here to check the metro postcodes.
- 6 business days if you are having your order delivered to a collection point.
You must have completed your order by 12:00 noon *AEDT. Any orders placed after 12:00 noon will take an additional 1 business day to be delivered.*
Tracking your order
- Delivery is fully tracked and delivery notifications via SMS and email are provided by the carrier.
- As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you'll get a shipping confirmation email which will include a tracking link for you to follow your order.
- You'll get an SMS message from the carrier letting you know when your parcel is due out for delivery, so we'd suggest making sure that your phone number is up to date on your account.
- Your order will be delivered between 7am and 9pm, and a signature will be required on receipt in most instances.
- Dependent on the carrier, you might be presented with delivery options during delivery, including changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting collect from a service point, requesting that your parcel is left safe, and requesting that your parcel is held for delivery on another date (for example, if you're on holiday).
Delivery to a click and collect location:
- You'll receive a SMS or email letting you know your order is ready for collection at your chosen location.
- You'll need to bring ID and your order details with you when you go to collect your order.
- Please collect your order within 10 business days, otherwise your order will be returned back to ASOS.
Just one more thing.....
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.