How does your Australian Standard Delivery service work?
You can have your order delivered on our standard delivery service to a work or residential address, or on our standard click & collect service and have it delivered to an Australia Post collection point.
If your items are being shipped from multiple warehouses, some delivery options won't be available. You can see which delivery options are available for each parcel at the checkout.
How much does it cost?
- $14.99 for orders under $120.00
- Free for orders over $120.00 and for ASOS Premier customers
How long does it take?
- List of metro postcodes where the delivery takes up to 7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- List of rural postcodes where the delivery takes up to 14 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- 8 business days to the rest of Australia (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Please bear in mind that until you choose your delivery address, the 14-day promise will be shown. Once you choose your delivery address at checkout, you'll see the correct timeframe for your postcode.
Delays may sometimes occur beyond the control of ASOS and we will advise you if this happens where we can.*
Tracking your order
- Orders are shipped from the UK and will be delivered by Australia Post if your order is being delivered to a postal address.
- If your order is being delivered to a collection point, it'll be delivered to your chosen Australia Post location.
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email which will contain your tracking link.
- Don't worry if you don't see any tracking updates at first – they will begin once your parcel arrives in Australia.
What happens on the day of the delivery?
- Your order will be delivered between 7am and 9pm on a business day
- If you're not around when delivery is attempted, the driver will either leave your order in a safe place or a calling card will be left telling you how you can collect your ASOS order.
- You can also register with Australia Post before placing your order to take advantage of their 24/7 Parcel Lockers.
- If you've chosen to have your order delivered to a click & collect location, you'll receive an email when your order is ready for collection. You'll need to collect your order within 10 business days, otherwise it'll be returned back to ASOS.
Want an even quicker delivery? Check out our Express Delivery service.
Just one more thing.....
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.