How does your US Express Shipping work?
With our Express Shipping option your items will be with you in just 2 business days.
What are the basics of Express Shipping?
- Delivery takes 2 business days (Monday-Friday) if orders before the cut off in your state. Click here and enter your zip code to find out the cut off time for your state.
- In certain areas we offer delivery on a Saturday if ordered before 3pm EST on a Thursday.
- Express costs $10.00. Click here and enter your address to find out the threshold and code to use for free Express Shipping.
- You can get free unlimited Express Shipping with our Premier Delivery service at just $19 for a year. Premier subscription prices may vary based on promotions offered. Click here for more details on Premier Delivery.
- We're unable to deliver to PO Box (APO) or Forces Post Office (FPO) address on our Express Shipping service. You'll need to select Standard Shipping.
- Certain brands may be subject to additional delivery restrictions.
- For more information on customs click here.
For more information on Express Click & Collect click here.
Tracking your order and what happens on delivery day?
- Delivery is fully trackable.
- You'll receive delivery notifications via SMS or email from the delivery partner.
- We'll email you a tracking link once your package has been shipped.
- You can also track your order by going to your orders in 'My Account' and clicking 'Track Order'.
- A signature may be required on receipt of your order.
- If you're not in your order may be left with a neighbour or in a safe place. If it can't be left, then a card will be left telling you how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
Just one more thing....
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.