- High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
- Contains Vitamin B3 to reduce the appearance of blemishes and congestion
- Balances visible sebum activity
- Apply to face morning and evening before heavier creams
- Product size: 30ml
- Carry out patch test before using product
When it comes to skincare, The Ordinary's science-driven approach is anything but ordinary. And while the brand's clinical formulas might seem a little complex, there's good reason for it, since they target everything from pigmentation and scarring to anti-aging. Unsure of where to start? We love Buffet - its multi-technology serum designed to tackle signs of aging. We bet you've heard of the brand's best-selling Granactive Retinoid serum, too.