Returns & Refunds
I’ve paid with ‘Pay in 4 payments with Klarna’ – How do returns work?
Returned items can take up to 10 business days to reach us and be processed by our warehouse. We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return.
If you return your order within 29 to 45 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, a gift voucher will be issued instead and you'll still need to continue paying your Klarna installments. To find out more about returns between 29 and 45 days, click here.
What if I've returned my whole order?
- If you've returned your whole order, then your invoice will be adjusted, and you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 10 business days for all payments you have made.
- Your refund will be issued back to your original payment method.
- If you haven't paid all of your installments, then the rest of your payments will be cancelled.
What if I've returned some items?
If you have returned some of your items, then your invoice will be adjusted to reflect what you have returned.
Any returns will reduce the outstanding balance from the last installment which may get rid of an installment or reduce the installment costs.
An example of how a refund may be adjusted is:
- Order total - $100
- Initial instalment - $25
- Return amount - $15
- 2nd and 3rd instalment - $25 and 4th installment - $10
- If the refund amount was $25 then there wouldn't be a 4th instalment.
If you've paid more than the value of the items you have kept, then you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 10 business days for the difference.
If you have any questions about your Klarna account, please contact Klarna Customer Service by clicking here.