Returns & Refunds
Have you received my returned items?
We provide a free of charge and hassle-free way to return your items back to ASOS within 28 days of receiving your order, including sale items. For more information on returning your items, click here.
How long does it take to arrive with you?
- Returns can take up to 14 days to arrive and be processed by our warehouse if you're returning from the US or Puerto Rico.
- It can take up to 21 business days to arrive back with us and be processed if you're returning from Canada or Mexico.
- If you returned from the US, you can track the progress of your return by using the tracking number that can be found in your return drop off confirmation email.
- If you use the ASOS app, enable push notifications and you'll get an alert when your return has been processed. Find out more about notifications here.
- Keep hold of your proof of postage in case you need to contact us.
- Contact us if you haven't received an email after the relevant returns timeframes stated above.
What will happen when my return arrives with you?
All returned items will be inspected upon arrival. If our Quality Control team are unhappy with the condition an item has been returned in (e.g. tags have been removed or there are signs of wear) and we’re unable to put it back into stock, we may not be able to accept your return and we may have to send it back to you.
- We'll send you an email when we've received your return in it's original condition.
- Once your return has been inspected, any refund will be automatically issued to your original payment method.
- Depending on your bank or card issuer it can take up to 10 business days to be with you.
- In the unlikely event your item is returned in an unsuitable condition, or outside of the 28 day returns policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want your items returned to you, we may request that you cover the cost of shipping.