Can you give me more information about your models?
We're always looking at how we can diversify the ASOS model family and know a one size fits all approach doesn't work for our customers. Finding models that represent all our customers is important to us, so we try and book models that reflect and appeal to our diverse and inclusive international customer base.
- How can I apply to become a model?
- How does ASOS Scout work?
- Do you offer fitting days?
- What's your model welfare policy?
- Most of the models we use come from agencies or through ASOS Scout.
- If you're a resident in the UK and you want to apply to become a model at ASOS, you can do this through ASOS Scout by clicking below.
- We receive lots of applications through various channels, so ASOS Scout is a way for us to streamline these.
- We want our models to reflect our diverse customer demographic and welcome applications from petite to plus-size or those with visible and non-visible disabilities.
- For more information on how ASOS Scout works, please click here.
- Please note, ASOS Scout is only open to residents in the UK. You can read the Terms and Conditions for ASOS Scout here.
We often have fitting days where we invite our customers to try on some of our new season looks so be sure to keep a look out on our Facebook pages and email - we'd love you to get involved.
If you are looking for more information on our model welfare policy, please click here.