· Voting opens 10:00 BST on 17 April 2018.
· Voting closes 10:00 BST on 1 May 2018.
· One vote per person.
· Bulk entries and/or votes made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of voting, masking of identities by manipulating IP addresses, using other identities, paying for or unfairly obtaining votes and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the People’s Pick competition. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect votes have been unfairly manipulated or some other form of unfair play in favour of an entrant, that entrant may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to the next placed compliant entrant.
· If we have reasonable grounds to suspect votes have been unfairly manipulated or some other form of unfair play to sabotage entrant(s) in favour of another entrant, we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant(s) and the prize will be awarded to the next placed compliant entrant.
· If the People’s Pick competition can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the People’s Pick competition, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the People’s Pick competition, subject to written directions from a regulatory authority.
· People’s Pick is separate to the main Fashion Discovery competition where judges will select two brands as overall winners. The judges have discretion to take into account the winner of the People’s Pick as part of their decision process but do not have to do so.
· The People’s Pick winner will be notified by 10 May 2018.