I'm having trouble logging into my account, what should I do?
You need to sign in to your account before you can shop with us or if you want to see or track your orders. If you receive a message that says your email address/password isn't recognized, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Check your email address
Make sure you're using the same email address and password you registered with.
Step 2: Change your password
If you can't remember your password, simply click on the "forgotten password" link on the sign in page. You'll be prompted to enter your email address, and we'll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password for your account.
If you enter your email address and/or password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes. If your account is locked, you can also reset your password.
Step 3: Delete your Cookies
Try deleting your cookies, we've often found that clearing these means you can regain access to your account. Please be aware, this may also remove any items from your basket or Saved Items if you're not logged into your account before clearing your cookies. For some instructions on how to delete your cookies click here.
Set up your ASOS account using Twitter?
If you set up your ASOS account using Twitter as your sign in method, you’ll now need to use one of the following options:
- Know your password? Log in using your email address (the one linked to your Twitter account) and your ASOS password.
- Don’t have an ASOS password or forgotten it? Click on the 'forgotten password' link on the sign in page. You'll be prompted to enter your email address (make sure you use the one linked to your Twitter account) and we'll send you an email with a link that will allow you to create a new password.
- Remember, you can no longer log in with Twitter. You can still choose to log in with your email or use Google, Facebook or Apple.
If your issue isn’t password related, here are a few things you may want to check:
- Make sure that ‘Block all cookies’ function is disabled on your browser’s settings.
- Make sure that you don’t have any content blockers installed
- Make sure that your device clock is accurate. For security reasons, if your device clock is fast, you won’t be able to access your account. You can resolve this problem easily by setting the time on your device to default.
If after this you still can't sign in, contact our Customer Care team by clicking 'Contact Us Now' on this page, giving as much detail as you can about the issue including screenshots of any error message you get and what you've done so far to try to resolve it.