Product & Stock
Why have I received an email saying the item I've ordered is out of stock?
We're really sorry if you've received an email saying one or more of the items you've ordered is out of stock.
Why did I receive the email?
When this happens, it means we thought we had stock of the item when you placed the order. However, when we went to pack your order up we realised we didn't have the item available anymore.
Will you restock the item?
- If you have an item in your saved items list, you can choose to be notified if the item comes back in stock, when using the ASOS app.
- You'll need to make sure you're opted into receiving push notifications from us. To find out how push notifications work, click here.
- Once your settings are up-to-date, you can opt into receiving a notification if a product in your Saved items becomes available again.
- To do this, simply go to your saved items and tap 'Notify Me'. If the item comes back into stock in your selected size, we'll let you know.
- Please note, this feature is only available on the ASOS app at the moment. If you're using our desktop or mobile site, we won't be able to let you know if an item is coming back into stock.
- It might be worth checking out our back in page to see if the item has come back into stock.