AS SEEN ON SOCIAL
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ASOS RETURN?
By Style Feed Staff, 6 March 2021
On Instagram recently, you asked, ‘What happens to my ASOS return when I send it back?’. And now, we're answering! Watch the video below and let Jess Cheng, our Senior Social Creative, take you on a journey from your bedroom to our warehouses. Hold onto your ASOS bags, you’re in for a wild ride 🎢 Oh, and look out for episode 2: how to return multiple orders in the same bag – coming soon! If you want some more info, check out our returns policy for all the deets.
It all starts when you drop off your returns at the post office, or at a dedicated drop-off point. When we get your items back, we take a little peek and if anything needs repairing, it goes to one of our onsite tailors to get fixed up 🧵 Then it's off to the garment press and streamer to remove any creases and finally, it's hung up in our drying cabinet.
IKYDK, we've got a zero-landfill policy and that means 97% of our returns go on to be resold 🙌 But what happens to the other 3%? Well, it gets sent to some of our partners so it can be recycled or reused, and that means the garms we can't fix still go on to live a happy second life!