MAKEUP TIPS AND TECHNIQUES TO KNOW
By Amelia Bell, 21 May 2019
1. Use a couple of drops of water to activate the Tightline Cake Eyeliner, aiming for a boot-polish consistency. Then, use the Flat Eyeliner brush to work it into the root of your lashes (not on the upper waterline). This is a top tip to make them look extra thick and long. Ideal.
2. Using the Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Burnished Bronze, create a line across the upper lashline. Blend it up and out using the Crease Brush in sideways motions – the trick is to not be able to see where the colour ends. Repeat this again for extra depth of colour cos too much is never enough.
3. Apply Caviar Stick Eye colour in Copper on top of the deep bronze and blend up and out using the Eye Crease brush.
4. Finish off with a pop of the Copper Caviar Stick in the inner corners of the eyes and apply Long Lash mascara for epic lashes.
1. To ensure your lipstick stays put all day, prep your lips with Translucent Loose Setting Powder. Then, use your finger to apply a small amount of Infusion De Rose Nourishing Lip Balm.
2. Press a tiny quantity of Secret Camouflage Concealer around the lipline to neutralise the canvas.
3. Next, line your pout with Red Velvet Longwear Lipliner – once you’ve got the outline, fill in the rest of the lip with the product to help create a base for the lipstick.
4. Apply the Rouge Electrique Rouge Essentiel Silky Creme lipstick to your lips. Make sure to blot them onto a tissue to help push the pigment into the lip.
5. Use a Velour Puff to add a small amount of Translucent Loose Setting Powder – this is a magic add-on that will act as a binder to your colour.
6. Neaten up the lip line and apply another dose of lipstick, cos you can never have too much. Just be sure to check your teeth for any accidents after...
La Technique 3: The Glow Up
1. Shake a small amount of Translucent Loose Setting Powder into the lid.
2. Fold the Velour Puff in half and dip the folded edge into the lid to pick up some powder. Then, fold it in the opposite direction and massage it in to ensure the powder is evenly spread.
3. Using a ‘press and roll’ motion, apply the product to the areas you’d like to mattify, like the t-zone, the jawline or the chin.
4. Next, use the Glow Brush to apply the Translucent Loose Setting Powder Glow. Use light sweeping motions to apply on the bridge of the nose, cheekbones and lightly across the forehead... it's all about concentrating on the areas that you’d like to see glow.
1. To help lock your makeup into place throughout the day, apply the Primer, beginning at the centre of the face and working it outward.
2. Use a makeup sponge to pick up a small amount of Flawless Lumiere Radiance Perfecting Foundation and press the foundation into the skin, beginning at the jawline and working inwards. This means you won’t apply too much coverage to the centre of your face, letting your natural skin shine through.
3. Mix both colours from the Secret Camouflage concealer together to create a shade which matches your skin tone perfectly.