- Supplier code: VN0A38G1UPA1
- Designed in collaboration with Vans X NASA
- Commemorates 60 years of innovation and space exploration
- Heavyweight design
- Rocket print UltraCush sockliner
- For greater support on impact
- Detachable adhesive patch to heel
- It's interchangeable with other styles from the collaboration
- Vans Old Skool stripe and NASA logo to side
- Off The Wall logo to heel
- Durable ribbed sole inspired by moon boots
- Signature waffle-grip tread
Since their conception in 1966, Vans’ classic deck shoes have become contemporary footwear icons. Founder Paul Van Doren opened his first store in California, and quickly saw Vans adopted by the wider skate community who clamoured for the shoes in more colors. With their thick vulcanised rubber soles and moulded waffle grips, Vans’ slip-on and lace up sneakers now come in over 60 styles, alongside a comprehensive line of printed tees, logo sweatshirts and backpacks.
LOOK AFTER ME
It's the real deal
Lining: 100% Textile, Sole: 100% Other Materials, Upper: 100% Real Leather.