- Reshuffle your sneaker rotation
- Lace-up fastening
- Low-profile design
- Helps you feel the board beneath your feet
- Vans tab to side and Off The Wall logo to heel
- UltraCush sockliner
- For greater support on impact
- Chunky sole with contrast trim
- Signature waffle-grip tread
Since their conception in 1966, Vans’ classic deck shoes have become contemporary footwear icons. Founder Paul Van Doren opened his first store in California, and quickly saw Vans adopted by the wider skate community who clamoured for the shoes in more colors. With their thick vulcanised rubber soles and moulded waffle grips, Vans’ slip-on and lace up sneakers now come in over 60 styles, alongside a comprehensive line of printed tees, logo sweatshirts and backpacks.
LOOK AFTER ME
Lining: 100% Textile, Sole: 100% Other Materials, Upper: 100% Textile.