- Hydrating and blurring primer
- Matte finish
- For makeup that looks higher in definition and lasts for longer
- Can also be used alone as a non-greasy hydrator
- Reduces the looks of pores and blemishes
- Use as the last step in skincare regimen either on its own or as a makeup primer
- Carry out patch test before using product
When it comes to skincare, The Ordinary's science-driven approach is anything but ordinary. And while the brand's clinical formulas might seem a little complex, there's good reason for it, since they target everything from pigmentation and scarring to anti-aging. Unsure of where to start? We love Buffet - its multi-technology serum designed to tackle signs of aging. We bet you've heard of the brand's best-selling Granactive Retinoid serum, too.